Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Trick-or-treating is ghoulishly good with this fangtastic crew. Ghosts and bats take flight, while their fearsome friends ride bicycles and broomsticks.
- Indulge your spooky side no matter what time of year it is with this Fangtastic Swedish Dishcloth from Ecologie. Its compostable design means it will come back as something green, not something ghostly.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- These fun little bats, ghosts and pumpkins turn cleaning tasks into a frightfully good time. Chores are a little easier with a dash of Halloween cheer
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry