100% natural beeswax is harvested by pesticide-free beekeepers. A mix of beeswas, pesticide-free pine resin, and coconut oil is applied to sheets of indian cotton. Finished beeswax wrap is washable, reusable , and fully compostable.
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly reusable beeswax food wraps are zero waste, 100% compostable and safe for the environment. Made with natural products these beeswax wraps are non-toxic and help to reduce waste. A sustainable alternative to single use plastic wrap
- Arbor prints create a shelter of vines, leaves and palm fronds, to cover your food or wrap up a lunchtime snack. Each design is created to enhance your life with beautiful design and bring colors and patterns that are vibrant and fun
- Ecologie Beeswax wraps are food friendly and made with all natural materials. Cotton coated with beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin these wraps seal tightly and keep food fresh longer.
- Durable and longlasting Ecologie wraps seal or wrap tightly with the warmth of your hand. To clean rinse under cold water with a mild soap and lay flat to air dry. After 1 year of use put in your compost bin.
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.