Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- A furry best friend is never too far away with this canine collection. Loyal companions from Dalmatians to Corgis, Weiner Dogs to French Terriers will sit, stay and roll over for a much-deserved treat.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Dog Days are meant for relaxation. Get your kitchen cleaned up swiftly with this Swedish sponge washing cloth when you need extra help in the kitchen.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry