Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Celebrate Spring's arrival with a floral pattern of soft pink, sage green, sunny yellow and shades of blue. It's a lush garden where roses grow in abundance amongst forget-me-knots, buttercups and bluebells.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- The colorful, flower-powered design of this dishcloth brings happiness and cheer to your inner eco-warrior cleaning god or goddess
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry